- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to Windows 10
- In Loving Memory of Mr. Welson Nedlic
- FSM School Accreditation Report September 19, 2014
- The Education-Technology Revolution Is Coming
- STAP Filipino Organization Awards Scholarships to COM-FSM Students
- SPED RFP: FY15 FSM RFP Monitoring and Technical Assistance
- Wenhui (文 晖) Award for Educational Innovation 2014
- FSM Leadership Endorsed the Outcome of the 2014 FSM Health Summit
- Language Arts Rewriting Assessment Workshop
- WHAT THE BEST EDUCATION SYSTEMS ARE DOING RIGHT
- How sugar affects the brain - Nicole Avena
- Career Guidance and Counseling Guides Implementation Workshop
- NDOE receives a warm visit from student-emissaries from Konan City
- Enlet Jr. Enlet of Micronesia, received an award from Mississippi College School of Law
- Private Scholarships for Top Micronesian Students
- Kosrae hosts 6th Micronesian Teachers’ Education Conference
- NDOE welcomes new staff on board
- Chuuk DOE Recruiting Teachers Abroad
- Bid for School Buses
- WHY WON’T THEY GO TO SCHOOL?
- Four XHS Students Named GMS
- FSM President Mori speaks to visiting high schoolers at the President's Office
TueSep232014134 hits38 days agoFY-2015 National Budget under the jurisdiction of the Committee on Education.
ThuOct16201477 hits16 days agoThe Division of Special Services of the National Department of Education (NDOE) FSM National Government (hereinafter referred to as “government”) hereby solicits proposal bids from interested individuals, firms or organizations (hereinafter referred to as “applicants”) to provide specialized and qualified techni...
TueSep232014113 hits38 days agoThe Guam Post of the Society of American Military Engineers (SAME) is currently accepting applications for its 2015 – 2016 Charlie Corn Scholarship Awards. Enclosed is a copy of the application form and a background sheet describing the scholarship and its eligibility and application requirements.  ...
SunSep212014130 hits40 days agoFinancial assistance for students pursuing their Bachelor of Science degree in Food and Nutrition, Agriculture and Natural Resources Management, and related Science, Technology, Engineering, Math (STEM) fields.