- Job Vacancy
- Microsoft wants OneNote to be the go-to classroom app
- Partnership Scholsrship
- Rotary Club Of Pohnpei Scholarship
- RFP: Research project on Teacher Performance Management in the FSM
- Japanese Government Scholarship 2017
- Chinese Government Scholarship for FSM Students 2017-2018
- KDOE School Bus Procurement
- Technical Support for DSS Server
- 4th Alliance of Small Island States (AOSIS) Climate Change Fellowship Program
- RFP: Special Education Technical Assistance
- Capacity Building for Education Data Management in the Federated States of Micronesia
- Over Sea and Time, A Micronesian History Textbook
- 2016 Asia-Pacific ICH NGO Conference on Achieving SDGs through Safeguarding Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Chuuk High School goes to Clemson University
- Micronesian Teacher Education Conference (MTEC) 2016
- RFP: Monitoring & Technical Assistance
- FSM Close-up Students Experience a "Close-up View" of Capitol
- Yap State Department of Education is soliciting sealed bids for the supply of GED Testing Center Computer Equipment and Accessories
- Development of the Yap State Curriculum Standards Based Assessment Tests for Grades 3, 5 & 7 in Mathematics, Science and English Language Arts
- Micronesia Teachers Education Conference 2016
- The Global Partnership for Education (GPE)
TueSep2320143235 hits1158 days agoFY-2015 National Budget under the jurisdiction of the Committee on Education.
WedNov012017698 hits02 November 2017JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT The National and State Departments of Education are hiring national consultants to manage the “Improving the Quality of Basic Education” (IQBE) project to improve the conditions for learning in the FSM. How to Apply: Submit your Curriculum Vitae to Marlynn.Halbert@national.doe.fm ...
ThuMar3020171831 hits30 March 2017THE ROTARY CLUB OF POHNPEI is pleased to announce an Annual Scholarship program supported by VITAL-FSM PETROLEUM CORPORATION (VITAL). The scholarship will be administered through the Rotary Club of Pohnpei, Inc. This Scholarship will support FSM citizens who pursue a post-high school education in the priority fields of Engineerin...
MonMar1320171923 hits13 March 2017The primary purpose of the Rotary Club of Pohnpei, Inc. College Scholarship is to encourage FSM citizens to pursue a post-high school education. Any FSM citizen who is a high school senior, or a currently enrolled college student, or high school graduate (or GED) and is accepted to attend an accredited institution of higher educa...