- Language Arts Rewriting Assessment Workshop
- WHAT THE BEST EDUCATION SYSTEMS ARE DOING RIGHT
- How sugar affects the brain - Nicole Avena
- Career Guidance and Counseling Guides Implementation Workshop
- NDOE receives a warm visit from student-emissaries from Konan City
- Enlet Jr. Enlet of Micronesia, received an award from Mississippi College School of Law
- Private Scholarships for Top Micronesian Students
- Kosrae hosts 6th Micronesian Teachers’ Education Conference
- NDOE welcomes new staff on board
- Chuuk DOE Recruiting Teachers Abroad
- Bid for School Buses
- WHY WON’T THEY GO TO SCHOOL?
- Four XHS Students Named GMS
- FSM President Mori speaks to visiting high schoolers at the President's Office
- Mt. Spokane senior takes transition in stride
- Pacific Early Childhood Education Boosted by New Guidelines
- CTE Training of Trainers Workshop
- Yap Catholic High School'sTiliwebug among recipients of 2014 Gates Millenium Scholarship
TueSep23201446 hits6 days agoTitle 40 of the FSM code requires that all schools in the FSM meet required minimum standards and undergo a process of accreditation. The purpose of accreditation is to ensure that all schools provide for students an environment that is conducive to learning. The FSM School Accreditation System is designed to help schools improve the educational...
TueSep23201427 hits6 days agoFY-2015 National Budget under the jurisdiction of the Committee on Education.
TueSep23201426 hits6 days agoThe Guam Post of the Society of American Military Engineers (SAME) is currently accepting applications for its 2015 – 2016 Charlie Corn Scholarship Awards. Enclosed is a copy of the application form and a background sheet describing the scholarship and its eligibility and application requirements.
SunSep21201440 hits8 days agoFinancial assistance for students pursuing their Bachelor of Science degree in Food and Nutrition, Agriculture and Natural Resources Management, and related Science, Technology, Engineering, Math (STEM) fields.
WedJul302014233 hits62 days agoPUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT April 15, 2014 TO: All interested Individuals or Parties FROM: DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION, KOSRAE STATE REQUESTED BY: LYNDON L. CORNELIUS, DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION _______ THRU: BROADCAST AUTHORITY______ SUBJECT: SCHOOL BUSES ...