- The Deep Web you don't know about
- 2015 Education Budget: What You Need to Know
- Marshall Islands face evacuations as sea swamps capital
- FSM Government partners with SPC to address gap in accessing of climate change adaptation funding
- FSM RTI / Project LIFT
- FSM Project LIFT Kick-Off
- Language Revitalization and Preservation workshop
- IOM meets National Government representatives to review HVCM strategies in the FSM
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) orients NDOE on EGMA
- Pacific Regional Council for Early Childhood Care and Education
- Asian Pacific Forum in Early Child Care and EDUCATION
- Where is Head Start Now?
- FSM NDOE attends a Regional Workforce Development Council Pre-summit Meeting
- Old bat gets a new name
- Do We Invest in Preschools or Prisons?
- Habele installing computer lab on Pohnpei
MonMar03201429 hits8 days agoRequest for Proposal I. General The Department of Education, FSM National Government (hereinafter referred to as “government”) hereby solicits proposal bids from interested individual, firms or organizations (hereinafter referred to as “applicant”) to provide specialized and quali...
TueFeb11201480 hits28 days agoFederated States of Micronesia Department of Education Special Education Program Public Announcement February 10, 2014 The FSM Department of Education announces that an application for funding under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) is being submitted for Fiscal Year 2014. The FSM re...
WedDec042013FY 14 FSM RFP: To Implement an Educational Program for deaf students and classroom teachers of deaf students in Pohnpei and Chuuk202 hits96 days agoREQUEST FOR PROPOSAL 2013-07 1. General The Federated States of Micronesia (FSM) Department of Education (DOE) receives funding from the US Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) to provide special education and related services to children and young adults with disabilities throughout the nat...