- RFP: A thorough review and revision of the NSTT Core Subject content
- Microsoft wants OneNote to be the go-to classroom app
- Partnership Scholsrship
- Rotary Club Of Pohnpei Scholarship
- RFP: Research project on Teacher Performance Management in the FSM
- Japanese Government Scholarship 2017
- Chinese Government Scholarship for FSM Students 2017-2018
- KDOE School Bus Procurement
- Technical Support for DSS Server
- 4th Alliance of Small Island States (AOSIS) Climate Change Fellowship Program
- RFP: Special Education Technical Assistance
- Capacity Building for Education Data Management in the Federated States of Micronesia
- Over Sea and Time, A Micronesian History Textbook
- 2016 Asia-Pacific ICH NGO Conference on Achieving SDGs through Safeguarding Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Chuuk High School goes to Clemson University
- Micronesian Teacher Education Conference (MTEC) 2016
- RFP: Monitoring & Technical Assistance
- FSM Close-up Students Experience a "Close-up View" of Capitol
- Yap State Department of Education is soliciting sealed bids for the supply of GED Testing Center Computer Equipment and Accessories
- Development of the Yap State Curriculum Standards Based Assessment Tests for Grades 3, 5 & 7 in Mathematics, Science and English Language Arts
- Micronesia Teachers Education Conference 2016
- The Global Partnership for Education (GPE)
TueSep2320143316 hits1179 days agoFY-2015 National Budget under the jurisdiction of the Committee on Education.
ThuDec14201729 hits14 December 2017This solicitation is to conduct a thorough and comprehensive review of the contents in the current Teacher Certification System and to align it with teacher’s experience and General Education course requirements Please click HERE to open in a new window.
ThuMar3020171988 hits30 March 2017THE ROTARY CLUB OF POHNPEI is pleased to announce an Annual Scholarship program supported by VITAL-FSM PETROLEUM CORPORATION (VITAL). The scholarship will be administered through the Rotary Club of Pohnpei, Inc. This Scholarship will support FSM citizens who pursue a post-high school education in the priority fields of Engineerin...
MonMar1320172083 hits13 March 2017The primary purpose of the Rotary Club of Pohnpei, Inc. College Scholarship is to encourage FSM citizens to pursue a post-high school education. Any FSM citizen who is a high school senior, or a currently enrolled college student, or high school graduate (or GED) and is accepted to attend an accredited institution of higher educa...