Category: Student Services
Published: 12 August 2014
Category: Student Services
Published: 14 March 2014
- College of Micronesia-FSM
- Palau Community College
- College of the Marshall Island
- University of Guam
- Guam Community College
- Northern Marianas College
List of Universities and Colleges in the United States of America
Student Services, Post Secondary
Division of Basic Education
For applicants from Palau, Marshall Islands and Federated States of Micronesia: New Zealand Pacific Scholarships (NZPS)(http://www.aid.govt.nz/funding-and-contracts/scholarships/eligible-countries/micronesia) are available for postgraduate study in New Zealand. To apply, obtain an offer of place at an approved New Zealand tertiary institution (it is recommended that you apply to the institution by 30 April) and attach your completed Scholarship application from. The deadline for applications to be received is 31 August 2014. Please send completed application forms (including an Offer of Place from a New Zealand Institution) either to the representative in your home country or directly to: Scholarships Team, New Zealand Aid Programme, 195 Lambton Quay, Wellington 6160, New Zealand.
- The National Scholarship is just reinstated by the congress this FY 2008-2009. National Scholarship came under subsidies and grants. The purpose of this National Scholarship is to assist our FSM students who are studying in undergraduate level. It can also be given to graduate level students.
- The Sin-tax Scholarship money comes from tax collection. 25% of tax collected from tobacco products is earmarked for this scholarship. The main purpose of this sin-tax scholarship is to assist our FSM students who are pursuing their studies at the graduate level or those seeking their Masters and Doctorate degrees. The only undergraduates who are eligible for sin-tax scholarship are those majoring in Aviation.
Federal Student Aid-USA
Federal Student Aid, a part of the U.S. Department of Education, is the largest provider of student financial aid in the nation. At the office of Federal Student Aid, our 1,200 employees help make college education possible for every dedicated mind by providing more than $150 billion in federal grants, loans, and work-study funds each year to more than 15 million students paying for college or career school. We are proud to sponsor millions of American minds pursuing their educational dreams.
Australian Development Scholarship
Australia Awards Scholarships, formerly known as Australian Development Scholarships (ADS), are scholarships for international students who wants to study in Australian Universities. Scholarship holders are required to return to their country of citizenship for two years after they have completed their studies to contribute to the development of their country. Australian Development Scholarships are available for vocational education and training courses, undergraduate degrees, postgraduate degrees, and PhD degrees.
New Zealand Scholarships - Micronesia
New Zealand Scholarships contribute to equitable economic growth and poverty reduction in your country. Through Scholarships for tertiary education and skills development, New Zealand contributes to a growing population of well-educated and highly-skilled people with the necessary abilities and qualifications to make a real and positive difference to their country and communities and who will generate and sustain economic growth for your country.